Neelakantha Meditation is an Elegant and Profound
Meditation Practice that Draws You Into Your Deepest Self,
Giving you Access to More Bliss, Peace and Ease in life
This simple twice-daily practice can be done anywhere you can safely close your eyes, making it possible to build it into the context of a busy schedule, amid all the demands of Householder life. When you learn Neelakantha Meditation, you also receive the knowledge you need to understand and integrate your experiences in deep meditation.
You do not need any prior experience or background to learn Neelakantha Meditation and enjoy the many benefits of this practice.
Neelakantha Meditation Initiation
The elegant, daily practice of Neelakantha Meditation is offered through formal instruction (Initiation) by Paul Muller-Ortega and Blue Throat Yoga Authorized Teachers, both in-person as well as virtually online. The Neelakantha Meditation Initiation Course is a two-or-more-day instructional experience that includes learning an elegant, powerful and deeply effective practice for systematically exploring and progressively journeying into the deeper spaces of Consciousness. During the course, you will receive instruction in the method of Neelakantha Meditation, as well as a very clear, specific understanding of the theoretical context and foundational principles of this powerful practice.
To learn Neelakantha Meditation Level 1 Practice, see the Authorized Teachers Directory to search by region for a course near you, or see the Schedule Page to search by date.
"Our practice of Neelakantha Meditation is an ancient, beautiful, sophisticated and deeply refined method by means of which we come to know this transcendental, mysterious, deeply present reality of everything everywhere. The first and most important place we come to know it is within ourselves."
- Paul Muller-Ortega
Neelakantha Meditation is easy to learn and practice, and is governed by the principle of effortlessness. It does not involve concentration, controlling the mind, or other forms of effortful manipulation of awareness. It does not require that you have any particular beliefs, any previous study or specific background in order to learn it and practice it with great benefit. For this reason, it is a practice that anyone can learn. Even those who have had difficulty meditating in the past are surprised at how easily and deeply they can meditate after receiving Initiation into Neelakantha Meditation.
Through the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, you will find highly effective access to:
- Transform and grow in the direct experience of your own deepest reality and live everything that you are meant to live.
- Journey into the deeper spaces of consciousness to more fully access freedom, creativity, ease, clarity, and the riches of life itself.
- Deep insight, steadiness, love, and increasing delight in daily life.
In this rich combination of ongoing daily practice and study, you will continue to deepen and refine the practice of Neelakantha Meditation and the knowledge of the specific context and foundational principles underlying the practice, which is rooted in SvaTantra – the Tantric teachings of the ultimate freedom of Consciousness.
Foundational Course of Practice & Study
- Formal Initiation into the practice of Neelakantha Meditation in-person or virtually online, including expert instruction of the theory and understanding of the practice
- Live, interactive Meditation Practice Webinars
- Online library of pre-recorded teachings and study materials to support your practice and understanding
- The process of stabilizing your practice and continuing to deeply learn the theory of the practice
- Email support for your practice
- Special Live Satsang Teleseminars for all Neelakantha Meditation practitioners
- Instruction into powerful, supportive practices including the Release Practice and Japa & Chanting Mantras that help elevate and navigate daily life
- Original scholarly translation and commentary on classical Tantric texts by renowned scholar Paul Muller-Ortega, including the Śiva Sūtras, the Pratyabhijñā-Hṛdayam of Kṣemarāja and more that directly enliven your meditation experience
- Attendance at Day Two of any subsequent Initiation at no cost in order to refresh and strengthen your practice
- Opportunity to up-level your meditation experience with Advanced Initiation after 18 months of practice
- Eligibility to attend life-changing Vibrating Silence Retreats in-person as well as Online Meditation Retreats
"Life is full of astonishment, bliss, nectar. And it is also full of extraordinary challenges that demand a reconfiguration of a higher level of Consciousness within each one of us. We must understand that process and how to most beautifully cooperate with it.” - Paul Muller-Ortega