The Neelakantha Meditation Initiation Course is a two-day instructional experience that includes learning an elegant, powerful and deeply effective practice for systematically exploring and progressively journeying into the deeper spaces of Consciousness. During the course, Paul offers instruction in the method of Neelakantha Meditation, as well as a very clear, specific understanding of the theoretical context and foundational principles of this powerful practice.
Neelakantha Meditation is easy to learn and practice, and is governed by the principle of effortlessness. It does not involve concentration, controlling the mind, or other forms of effortful manipulation of awareness. It does not require that you have any particular beliefs, any previous study or specific background in order to learn it and practice it with great benefit. For this reason, it is a practice that anyone can learn. Even those who have had difficulty meditating in the past are surprised at how easily and deeply they can meditate after receiving Initiation into Neelakantha Meditation.
Paul offers Neelakantha Meditation Initiation Courses in select locations across North America. While the exact times may vary by location, please expect a full day on both days of the in-person course. Please check the schedule for specific dates and locations.
Through the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, you will find highly effective access to:
- Transform and grow in the direct experience of your own deepest reality and live everything that you are meant to live.
- Journey into the deeper spaces of consciousness to more fully access freedom, creativity, ease, clarity, and the riches of life itself.
- Deep insight, steadiness, love, and increasing delight in daily life.
You begin with two days of in-person individual instruction, which is just the beginning of a lifetime of practice. By the end of the two days, you will be fully equipped with the technique and understanding to practice on your own each day with extraordinary benefit and ongoing support. Your ongoing daily meditation practice will then be supported and enriched in several important ways over the following eighteen months of the Foundational Course of Practice and Study.
In this rich combination of ongoing daily practice and study, you will continue to deepen and refine the practice of Neelakantha Meditation and the knowledge of the specific context and foundational principles underlying the practice, which is rooted in SvaTantra – the Tantric teachings of the ultimate freedom of Consciousness.
Foundational Course of Practice & Study
- Two days of formal, personalized Initiation into the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, including expert instruction of the theory and understanding of the practice
- Live, interactive Meditation Practice Teleseminars for 18 months
- Online library of pre-recorded teachings and study materials to support your practice and understanding
- The process of stabilizing your practice and continuing to deeply learn the theory of the practice
- Email support for your practice
- Special Live Satsang Teleseminars for all Neelakantha Meditation practitioners
- Instruction into powerful, supportive practices including the Release Practice and Japa & Chanting Mantras that help elevate and navigate daily life
- Original scholarly translation and commentary on classical Tantric texts by renowned scholar Paul Muller-Ortega, including the Śiva Sūtras, the Pratyabhijñā-Hṛdayam of Kṣemarāja and more that directly enliven your meditation experience
- Attendance at Day Two of any subsequent Initiation at no cost in order to refresh and strengthen your practice
- Opportunity to uplevel your meditation experience with Advanced Initiation after 18 months of practice
- Eligibility to attend life-changing Vibrating Silence Retreats after three months of practice
Application to Begin
View the schedule of upcoming opportunities across the country to receive Initiation and begin your 18-month course of practice and study. Once you find the location that works for you, please fill out the application. The two-day, in-person Initiation will mark the beginning of the 18-month Foundational Course. Please email email@example.com with questions. Join us to begin the exquisite practice of Neelakantha Meditation!