*Many events on the Schedule are ONLY open to those enrolled in a specific study program (i.e., EHS, AKM, RCM, etc.). Teleseminars are sub-categorized as “Teleseminars Open To All” and “Study Program Teleseminars” and further still by specific study program (AKM, etc.). Please check the Schedule sub-menu for more details.
Neelakantha Meditation Initiation (Zurich, Switzerland)
June 17 - June 18
A special opportunity to receive individualized, personal instruction into the practice of deep Tantric Meditation.
A Foundation for a Lifetime of Deep Meditation Practice
A Formal Initiation with Paul Muller-Ortega
Neelakantha Meditation is the practice of deep meditation that works to bring about transformation, healing, and benevolence in your life.
- Transform and grow in the direct experience of your own deepest reality and live everything that you are meant to live.
- Journey into the deeper spaces of consciousness to more fully access freedom, creativity, ease, clarity, and riches of life itself.
- Easy to learn and practice, and is governed by the principle of effortlessness.
- A beautiful and elegant practice which does not involve concentration, controlling the mind, or other forms of effortful manipulation of awareness.
- It is not necessary to have any particular beliefs, previous study or background in order to learn and practice with great benefit.
The two-day course is just the beginning of a lifetime of practice and includes several forms of support for your practice. You will learn the practice of Neelakantha Meditation and the specific context and foundational principles underlying the practice, which is rooted in SvaTantra – the Tantric teachings of the ultimate freedom of Consciousness. By the end of the course, you are fully equipped with the technique and understanding to practice on your own each day with extraordinary benefit, along with ongoing support.
Neelakantha Meditation Course Includes:
- Welcome audio message from Paul
- Two day course with Paul including formal personalized Initiation into Neelakantha Meditation
- 18 months of practice support and study, including Live Meditation Practice Teleseminars, originaltranslations of Tantric texts, online wisdom library, Day Two of subsequent Initiations at no cost, Special Audio Satsangs, Additional Supporting Practices, Email Support, and Invitations to attend Meditation Retreats and to receive Advanced Initiations – everything described here.